• protects the skin against UVA & UVB
• gives an instant brown, sunkissed look
• full of various nutritious ingredients
Sodium Hyaluronate, also known as Hyaluronic Acid (HA), is a molecule that occurs naturally in the human body. It is the ultimate skin hydrator, drawing moisture into the skin and retaining it for long-lasting hydration. Its unparalleled moisturizing properties leave skin smooth and soft while visibly reducing wrinkles. A glass of water for the skin.Squalene
Molecularly similar to our skin's natural oils, it provides moisture that protects and replenishes the delicate moisture barrier.
All ingredientsc13-15 alkane / isododecane / cetyl ethylhexanoate / octocrylene / octisalate / isosorbide dicaprylate / ethyl macadamiate / homosalate / dextrin palmitate / avobenzone / polyester-7 / mica / argania spinosa kernel oil / tocopheryl acetate / polymethylsilsesquioxane / neopentyl glycol diheptanoate / squalane / caprylic/capric triglyceride / dextrin palmitate/hexyldecanoate / iron oxides (ci 77491) / methyl methacrylate crosspolymer / hyaluronic acid / phenoxyethanol / bisabolol / tocopherol / citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil / iron oxides (ci 77499) / titanium dioxide (ci 77891) / palmitic acid / polyglyceryl-10 laurate / glycerin / water (aqua) / polyglyceryl-10 myristate / isochrysis galbana extract / malic acid
• Apply a few drops of serum as the last step of your skincare routine.
• Massage into the skin.
• The more drops you use, the more bronze you will look.
• Can be reapplied during the day to enjoy the sun protection.
• Free delivery for orders over €39
• Standard delivery costs €3.99
France, Italy, Germany and Luxembourg
• Free delivery for orders over €150
• Standard delivery fee is €10
- Free samples with every order
- ZERO plastic, recycled packaging
30 days free return for unopened packaging.