• stimulates cell regeneration
• promotes and supports collagen production
• has an anti-oxidant effect and protects the skin
Sodium Hyaluronate, also known as Hyaluronic Acid (HA), is a molecule that occurs naturally in the human body. It is the ultimate skin hydrator, drawing moisture into the skin and retaining it for long-lasting hydration. Its unparalleled moisturizing properties leave skin smooth and soft while visibly reducing wrinkles. A glass of water for the skin.Pomegranate flower
Pomegranate flower extract promotes collagen formation in the skin and at the same time inhibits collagen breakdown. It supports cell renewal and is also said to provide natural protection against UV radiation.Home garlic
Garlic is considered the local alternative to aloe vera. The extract provides long-lasting moisture and has a cooling, anti-inflammatory and wound healing effect.Marigold
Marigold extract promotes skin regeneration, strengthens tissue and supports the skin's natural self-healing processes.
All ingredientsaqua (water) / glycerin / pentylene glycol / polyglyceryl-4 caprate / calendula officinalis flower water / saccharide isomerate / alcohol / lecithin / galactoarabinan / sodium hyaluronate / bisabolol / punica granatum flower extract / sempervivum tectorum extract / calendula officinalis flower extract / tocopherol / maltodextrin / sodium levulinate / sodium anisate / cellulose gum / algin / citric acid / potassium phosphate / sodium ascorbyl phosphate / potassium sorbate / sodium benzoate / sodium citrate / parfum.
• Follow with your regular facial care.
• For best results, shake the bottle before use.
• Free delivery for orders over €39
• Standard delivery costs €3.99
France, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Austria and Denmark
• Free delivery for orders over €150
• Standard delivery fee is €10
• Free samples with every order
• ZERO plastic, recycled packaging
30 days free return for unopened packaging.