• maakt de huid egaler
• geeft een mooie glow aan de huid
• huid voelt zijdezacht aan
Glycolic acid has the smallest molecules of all alpha hydroxy acids, making it a highly functional ingredient. Glycolic acid, derived from fruit, is hydrophilic (attracted to and soluble in water) and helps to exfoliate old skin cells, resulting in a radiant complexion. Alpha hydroxy acids are commonly used in skin care to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles while improving firmness and brightening the skin. AHA's remarkable water-binding properties are ideal for people with normal to dry skin.Poly Hydroxy Acid or Gluconolactone
Poly Hydroxy Acid (PHA) is available in different forms, but only gluconolactone is used here. This is an ingredient that has properties reminiscent of the classic AHA, but PHA causes less irritation. The reason PHA is less irritating than AHA is because of its larger molecular structure. PHA has soothing, moisturizing and antioxidant benefits. It also aids in the exfoliating process on the surface of the skin. This form of PHA is gentle without compromising the visible results of soft and smooth skin. Can usually be used on sensitive skin.
All ingredientsaqua/ lactobacillus/punica granatum fruit ferment extract/ glycerin/ gluconolactone/ propylene glycol/ glycolic acid/ lactic acid/ sodium lactate/ polyacrylate crosspolymer-6/ hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer/ niacinamide/ curcuma longa root extract/ polysorbate 60/ sorbitan isostearate/ dehydroacetic acid/ formic acid/ t-butyl alcohol/ biosaccharide gum-4/ sodium hydroxide/ benzoic acid/ phenoxyethanol
• Spread gently over your face, wait 1-3 minutes and wash off without rubbing.
• Verso Enzyme Peel can be used 1-3 times a week.
• Avoid contact with eyes.
• If redness or irritation develops, discontinue use.
• Use sun protection when exposed to the sun.
• Free delivery for orders over €39
• Standard delivery costs €3.99
France, Italy, Germany, Luxembourg, Portugal, Spain, Austria and Denmark
• Free delivery for orders over €150
• Standard delivery fee is €10
• Free samples with every order
• ZERO plastic, recycled packaging
30 days free return for unopened packaging.